Membership in the AAF-Greater Flint is a great way to nurture your professional growth. Whether you’re a novice just starting out or a well-established veteran, you’ll benefit from becoming a member. You’ll connect with the advertising, marketing, and communication community through education and training, informal get-togethers, and special events.
Our membership includes agencies, designers, sales reps, broadcasters, marketers, marketing directors, photographers, public relations professionals, web developers, printers, business owners, educators. and students. Join us.
- Discounted ADDY® Entry Fees. Save over $120 per entry as a member with paid membership.
- Local networking opportunities with industry professionals.
- Education and training on the latest trends in technology, creativity, advertising, and marketing.
- Reduced monthly Professional Development Program luncheon fees.
- Reduced fees for participation in monthly programs and club functions.
- Opportunity to receive recognition and honor for club and industry contributions.
- Updates on legislative and regulatory issues and proposals affecting advertising within Michigan and Nationally.
- Opportunity to participate in public-service projects that directly impact the well-being of our community.
- Help educate students who have an interest in an advertising career.
- Improve opportunities to recruit talented individuals to your business or field.
- Learn about job opportunities in the advertising industry.
- Automatic membership to the American Advertising Federation (AAF).
- Through AAF members can take advantage of discounts including: AdWEEK and
- Advertising Age magazines, Airborne Express, Alamo Rent a Car, Mutual of Omaha Insurance, PROBOP Insurance, and PROINSURE professional and liability insurance … and more!
- AAF SmartBrief daily e-briefing created for advertisers, agencies and media companies – news from hundreds of top industry sources – it’s what decision makers need to know – it’s FREE to only AAF members.
- Access to member only information on the AAF.org website.